Trying to sync

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bkt64

Trying to sync

Post by bkt64 »

I am new to the smartphone thing, my son left me his Windows 7 phone while he is on his mission and I am a building scheduler. I have been able to sync the calendar with my google calendar, but it is not showing events on my smartphone as I see it.

Can you give me some direction as to how to make this work for me? As I am understanding more about this new technology, I see that there are more things available to the other types of phones, and less for the windows phone. Perhaps I just need to be patient while it is still coming. I was just hoping to be able to answer text messages while still at work, and not wait till I get home to my PC.

Thanks for any help you can give.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Trying to sync

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure how you sync a Google Calendar with a Windows phone. But a quick search turned up this thread which may shed some light.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”