administrators by name - members missing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
pminet

Re: administrators by name - members missing

Post by pminet »

thanks for that ... So a person who has visibility set to Ward Only will not be able to be selected for his ward as an administrator. WOW that is totally weird. Is there any developers out there that we can send this to to get them to verify ... or do I have to push this through the support desk.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

It shouldn't be all that hard to verify that this is how it works, if you're a clerk with ability to change the visibility of a member. Just find a member (someone in your family, perhaps, who won't mind a temporary change); make sure their visibility is Stake and that they can be added as an administrator; then change their visibility to Ward and see if they can no longer be added as an administrator.

I certainly agree that it is weird, and I doubt that it was really intended to work this way. The standard way to request a change is to use the Submit Feedback link on LDS.org. Local Unit Support generally doesn't deal with the apps on LDS.org. Occasionally a developer will see this forum, although those visits have been less frequent as of late, so you can't be sure that this topic will be seen.
pminet

Post by pminet »

thanks for all your help. Appreciate very much your time. If ever you come to Australia you will always have a place to stay.

Return to “Calendar”