1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Wednesday of Month Option?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
qmitchell

1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Wednesday of Month Option?

Post by qmitchell »

How do I create a reservation which is reoccurring every 1st Wednesday of the month, another which is the 2nd Wednesday, another 3rd, 4th, etc. Without individually creating each reservation?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: 1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Wednesday of Month Option?

Post by aebrown »

I'm a bit confused as to what you're asking for. The title says "1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Wednesday" which seems to imply that you want one reservation on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday, and another one for the 2nd & 4th Wednesday. That's easily accomplished by using the repeating option "Monthly by day of week", choosing Wednesday, and checking the boxes by "1st" and "3rd" (and similarly for the other reservation on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays).

But your description seems to be saying something different. But that sounds to me like 4 distinct reservations, so I don't see how you could be more efficient than creating 4 separate reservations.

Or is it just one reservation which occurs on every Wednesday? If so, you would use the repeating option "Weekly" and have it repeat every 1 week(s) on Wednesday.

If it's something different from all of the above, please help us understand what you're asking for, perhaps with a specific example.
qmitchell

Re: 1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Wednesday of Month Option?

Post by qmitchell »

Thats what I was looking for. I am creating 4 distinct reservations, however as the calendar is built only 2 are required.

Return to “Calendar”