Can't add event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't add event

Post by russellhltn »

loribyers wrote:I am the RS president and know that i have both edit and view rights--i helped our branch president set these up. When he signs in on my computer, it works for him, but when I sign in on my computer it doesn't let me edit. We have looked and tried adding rights using both my position (RS Pres) and my name. Any suggestions? I only have one sign-on.
In addition to the suggestions given, make sure you are using your LDS Account. We had a case here awhile back that turned out the sister was using her husband's account.

Along the same lines, you might want to make sure your account is properly associated with you. I've heard of membership numbers on temple recommends getting swapped between spouses. You might want to go to ldsaccount.lds.org and see if the non-editable information about you is correct. If not, then your account may be associated with the wrong member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”