Cub Scout Calendar missing :(

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cub Scout Calendar missing :(

Post by russellhltn »

If all is well then I think I would delete your current administration rights go out of LDS.org and the come back in and re add the rights. Of course you would have to have one of the other administrators add you back in. I'm not sure this will work or not but its worth a try.
Since your calling was "transferred" that could well be the issue. Having your calling removed, wait a day or so until you see your admin rights are gone and then having the calling re-entered isn't a bad idea. I wouldn't try re-entering too quickly as it may confuse the system even more.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
geekiemommie

Post by geekiemommie »

Just wondering the status on this one?

When I try to create a new calendar in my ward, it still defaults to Litchfield Park Ward, so I can't create any new ones yet :(

My Cub Scout leaders are waiting patiently for their calendar to come back :)

Thanks!
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

geekiemommie wrote:Just wondering the status on this one?

When I try to create a new calendar in my ward, it still defaults to Litchfield Park Ward, so I can't create any new ones yet :(

My Cub Scout leaders are waiting patiently for their calendar to come back :)

Thanks!
Have you accomplished the tasks I suggested in my last post?
geekiemommie

Post by geekiemommie »

Gary_Miller:

My calling wasn't transferred. A brand new ward was creating, and then I received the calling as Website Admin.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd still give it a try. It's possible that your records were somehow in transition when the calling was recorded.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
geekiemommie

Post by geekiemommie »

I'm back with the same issue! If I try to create a new calendar, it's having me create it in the Litchfield Park Ward, instead of the Corte Sierra Ward. Could someone look into this? It scares me to add a calendar or add an admin to a calendar.

Thanks for your time!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Can you log into https://lds.org/header and PM the results to me?

Return to “Calendar”