Location scheduling - Can't select buildings but they exist

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
pminet

Location scheduling - Can't select buildings but they exist

Post by pminet »

There is a bit of history with this one. I was part of a stake split in november and kept my stake clerk / tech calling but for the new stake. I have only just recently stopped seeing the old stake calendar.

I am having problems with the calendar system specifically trying to set up locations. I see the three buildings in our stake but when I try to schedule an event these buildings are not available for selection. I have set up them up to be scheduled by the ward and stake, please see the screen shots for specific set up.
Attachments
Brisbane Australia Cleveland Stake Problems1.pdf
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
failproof

Re: Location scheduling - Can't select buildings but they ex

Post by failproof »

It looks like the difference is "Units using this location"

For the temple, you have the stake showing as the only unit using it, and since you are obviously a stake administrator that would apply to you. The Cleveland building has no units listed.

If I understand how this list works, it allows to turn on scheduling for the location but limit who can schedule it. Adding wards and at the very least, the stake, should fix your issue.
pminet

Re: Location scheduling - Can't select buildings but they ex

Post by pminet »

Perfect thanks

Return to “Calendar”