Two of Two Enhancement Requests (please)

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
smconvey

Two of Two Enhancement Requests (please)

Post by smconvey »

Here is one of two enhancements that would be really helpful:

2) In the window that pops up when I click on an event, please show which calendar the event is scheduled in. I don't want to have to click on the "Edit event details and location" link to see which calendar an event is booked in.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread is the result of splitting one opening thread post into two. This was done so each topic can be discussed separately. The other topic is discussed in the One of Two Enhancement Requests (please) thread. Remember, only one topic per thread. Please see the Code of Conduct for details.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Two of Two Enhancement Requests (please)

Post by russellhltn »

smconvey wrote:In the window that pops up when I click on an event, please show which calendar the event is scheduled in. I don't want to have to click on the "Edit event details and location" link to see which calendar an event is booked in.
Assuming you're talking about the display on lds.org, you should have a good idea of which one that is based on the color. The assignments of colors to calendars is visible on the left.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
smconvey

Post by smconvey »

russellhltn wrote:... you should have a good idea of which one that is based on the color. The assignments of colors to calendars is visible on the left.
True, but I have so many calendars (and so many colors - some are very similar), that it would be so much more efficient to display that information in the pop-up window when I click on an event.
dlrogers

Post by dlrogers »

I second the request. I have had several times today alone where I wished this was available.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

Thank you for the suggestion. We're always looking for ways to make the calendar workflow more simple and intuitive. I've added this to our list of items to improve when we work back through the calendar interface.
smconvey

Post by smconvey »

kyleq wrote:I've added this to our list of items to improve when we work back through the calendar interface.
Thank you very much!!

Return to “Calendar”