2013 Churchwide Events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Only Churchwide Calendar won't show in 2013

Post by aebrown »

mecronin wrote:On the calendars the Ward and Stake events are appearing but none of the Churchwide events.
I moved your post into the existing topic for this issue. There's nothing wrong with your subscriptions -- the problem is that the team responsible for entering the 2013 events on that calendar has still not created those events.

The calendar development team has made that other team aware of the need, but for some reason it still hasn't happened.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: 2013 Churchwide Events

Post by russellhltn »

If you'll read the posts before yours, you'll see that the events are not there and there's nothing you can do about it. You'll have to find another way to get the information - such as the 2013 Satellite Schedule.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mecronin

Post by mecronin »

Thanks for the help! I was not aware that the information had not been posted yet. By the way it is not exactly easy locating the the broadcast schedule on the website. I had just located it earlier today after 20 minutes of work when I got tossed off the site and could not get back to it so thank you for the link!!! The dates for things like General Conference are important on the website are important for those of us outside Utah because it is our access to the information when we are planning out things like lessons for the year. Please let the people responsible know this for us. Thanks again!!!!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mecronin wrote:By the way it is not exactly easy locating the the broadcast schedule on the website. I had just located it earlier today after 20 minutes of work when I got tossed off the site and could not get back to it so thank you for the link!!!
The Record-Keeping and Technology Support Site is intended to be the one-stop site for all official information in this realm. I went to that site, searched for "broadcast" and found the broadcast schedule on the first page of search results.
mecronin wrote:The dates for things like General Conference are important on the website are important for those of us outside Utah because it is our access to the information when we are planning out things like lessons for the year.
Of course these dates are equally important for all members; members in Utah need them just as much as those outside Utah.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I noticed today that Churchwide Events for 2013 have been entered.

The first one is "An Evening with a General Authority" ("For Church Educational System (CES) personnel only.")

All times are in Mountain Time. Since we frequently tape-delay the broadcasts, I think we can only use it for planning purposes and suggest that users not subscribe to this calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”