Calendar creation won't accept name

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ron_jorgensen

Calendar creation won't accept name

Post by ron_jorgensen »

Trying to create a scout calendar, when I try to save the new calendar, it says that I have to have a unique name. I have looked and there is no other calendar in the stake with the name I have used.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Calendar creation won't accept name

Post by jdlessley »

Are you adding in the complete list of editors when you initially try to create the calendar? In the past when this issue with the calendar name happened the work-around was to create the calendar with only yourself as the editor. Save it, then edit the calendar to add other editors.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar creation won't accept name

Post by russellhltn »

You didn't say what your calling is. If you're not a admin, it's possible there's a calendar of the same name that's private or pending approval or deletion.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”