Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
About the best I've been able to come up with is to do the following:
- Sign in to the Calendar on LDS.org
- Go to Agenda view
- Select the entire contents of the view (from the first day through the last day of the month)
- In a word processor, use paste special to paste just the text
- Do some Search & Replace operations to eliminate the image filenames that got pasted (or in some cases you may want to replace an image such as allDayEvent.png with some text that indicates it's an all-day event)
- Since there's no space between the day of the week and the month name, replace something like "dayJan" with "day, Jan" (for January, of course)
- All the S&R operations can be automated in a macro if you're going to be doing this often.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest