- I created a private calendar called Test. By default, I am a viewer and editor.
- The Test calendar appeared on the list of calendars, which bumped the number of calendars from 12 to 13.
- I clicked the red X to the right of the Test calendar.
- The Test calendar disappeared from the list, the number of calendars went from 13 back to 12, and the number of Deleted calendars changed to 1. That is exactly what I expected.
- But when I moved to the list of Deleted Calendars, there were no calendars in the list, and the "(1)" immediately disappeared. When I clicked back on the Stake Calendars link, the "(12)" on the stake calendars list immediately changed to "(13)". That was NOT what I expected.
- I tried closing the Settings, signing out from LDS.org, and closing the browser at various points. Nothing makes any difference.
- The bottom line is that that calendar cannot be deleted. What happened in step 4 above seems to be a pure UI change -- nothing changed on the server -- which became apparent when the pages were redrawn for any reason.
[This topic was first raised on the thread Importing Calendars, but since it has nothing to do with importing calendars, I decided to open a new thread.]