Can't change colors on all subscribed calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
KD7LRJ

Can't change colors on all subscribed calendars

Post by KD7LRJ »

I'm trying to reset the colors for my subscribed calendars. When I click the down arrow next to the subscribed calendars toward the bottom of my list, the options menu doesn't always display fully (sometimes, not at all). The size of the window I'm using seems to determine where in my list of 38 subscribed calendars this occurs. This happens in both Chrome and IE9.
Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (14.82 KiB) Viewed 176 times
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Welcome to the forum.

What is missing in your screen shot is the footer information for the page. This tells me there is more of the page at the bottom . You have to scroll the browser window down to view the rest of the page. Once this is done all of the dialog object will be visible.

This dialog object positioning has always been a concern to me. It looks like the the positioning of the dialog object is set to be displayed immediately to the right and down a set distance from the object that is clicked. I would like the dialog object to appear within the boundaries of the calendar object display space and not use the page footer space to display the object.

Your IE 9 screen shot shows a greater offset than what I get in Firefox & Chrome. I only get a drop of about 20 pixels. It looks like you are getting a drop of about 100 pixels.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”