Unable to Add a Building Scheduler

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lmisner

Unable to add Building Scheduler

Post by lmisner »

smconvey wrote:I'm the stake website administrator and for some reason I'm not able to add a building scheduler. I've done it before and I'm following the instructions at the following link:

https://ue.ldschurch.org/ldsapphelp/cal ... schedulers

However, when click on the "Add Scheduler" link the "Select a Unit" drop-down box displays nothing and the name field will not accept input.

I get the eternal spinner in the Select a Unit dropdown.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lmisner wrote:I get the eternal spinner in the Select a Unit dropdown.
See post #10. They are still looking into the issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
robertsonrj

Post by robertsonrj »

LisaAn wrote:I've logged this issue and we're looking at it now (reference 3475).

What does 3475 refer to? Is that a JIRA ticket? Is there a way for us to check that item's progress or should we just keep checking here?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

robertsonrj wrote:What does 3475 refer to? Is that a JIRA ticket? Is there a way for us to check that item's progress or should we just keep checking here?
It's an internal reference number. There's no way for you to check the progress of that item. I'd recommend that you subscribe to this thread, since a notice will certainly be posted here when the problem is fixed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
justusmitchells

Unable to Add a Building Scheduler - 6+ months

Post by justusmitchells »

Does the Tech Group have an update to this issue? It has been 6 months now. Since everyone is going off the classic website this month and Stakes are coming on board with the new website this really needs to get fixed soon. Troy Mitchell

LisaAn wrote: I've logged this issue and we're looking at it now (reference 3475).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

justusmitchells wrote:It has been 6 months now.
This thread is only a month and a half old.

Things do not get announced in advance. So there is no answer. It will happen when it happens.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RoseSJ

Post by RoseSJ »

Same thing here.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

(reference <number>) is my way of correlating this forum thread with the way we track issues in development. As soon as I have any updated information, I'll post it here.
QA Engineer
sammythesm

Post by sammythesm »

Patiently waiting for a fix, but getting follow up on hard by my priesthood leaders.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

my Stake President wants to know which GA to call to submit his grievances... he could just start randomly calling, does anyone who who is in charge of this stuff?
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Calendar”