Unable to Add a Building Scheduler

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lcizatt

Post by lcizatt »

I have the same problem. I assume someone will post to this thread when it's resolved?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lcizatt wrote:I have the same problem. I assume someone will post to this thread when it's resolved?
Yes, someone will certainly post to this thread when it's resolved. So subscribing to this thread is a good way to be sure you find out when it is fixed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
hirsp1

Post by hirsp1 »

It's the 25Nov12 and still not functioning. (I'm only posting to establish a date and to subscribe ;) ).
JankovichMR

Unable to add scheduler

Post by JankovichMR »

I am the stake technical clerk and have added people to many different locations in the past. Now the system goes into a wait state and never produces the units or allow a name to be type in the name block. Appears to be a bug in the program.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

JankovichMR, please note in post #10 that the issue has been noted and they are working on it. LisaAn will let us know when it is fixed.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
johnleary

Post by johnleary »

I have experienced the same exact problem for well over a week now. It appears to be consistent no matter day of week or time of day. I think there is a website server or software issue. This worked fine last year when I added the building schedulers.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

johnleary wrote:I think there is a website server or software issue. This worked fine last year when I added the building schedulers.
You can read in post #10 they have identified the issue and are working on it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

jdlessley wrote:You can read in post #10 they have identified the issue and are working on it.

I realize the request is in vain, but any chance there is an update about this issue... We're well past the time of year that scheduling is vital for stakes, wards and branches.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

JohnShaw wrote:I realize the request is in vain, but any chance there is an update about this issue... We're well past the time of year that scheduling is vital for stakes, wards and branches.
The in ability to add a new building scheduler should not have any effect on the ability to book/schedule events on the calendar.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Building Schedulers are needed to do reservations or block out the regularly used times for units that occupy a building. Many units rotate days during the week to hold activities, and from one year to the next will need to modify and add those reservations. There is likely a work around, but less-technical people are the ones bugging me about it. I could just do it myself, but that seems to be the work around for everything, the STS or clerk can just do....
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Calendar”