printing issues

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
curtk

printing issues

Post by curtk »

cannot get the calendar to print to a pdf file, message is saying that my browser is blocking this action, frustrated
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Some more details might help:
  • What browser are you using?
  • What exactly is the error message?
  • When does the error appear?
  • Do you see the "Print PDF Preview" popup when you choose "Print" from the settings dropdown? If not, it might simply be a problem with the popup blocker on your browser and you need to allow popups from LDS.org.
  • If the preview popup does appear, can you successfully use the "Download PDF" button?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
curtk

Post by curtk »

browser
internet explorer 9
error message in notification bar
to help protect your security, your web browser b locked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options......i click on bar and get download files prompt and then i click on it and nothing happens
the print preview shows up and i can customize with advance options but nothing past that when i want to print, i have allowed popups on lds.org site
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I use IE9 and haven't had any problems. You might try the steps listed here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”