Conflicting Event Notice Only Shows One Building Scheduler

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mevans
Senior Member
Posts: 1280
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm
Location: California, USA

Conflicting Event Notice Only Shows One Building Scheduler

Postby mevans » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:53 pm

I tried scheduling a conflicting event. At the bottom of the notice is the name of the building scheduler. Well, we have three building schedulers. One is the Stake Executive Secretary and the other two meet in the building. However, only on person's name shows up on the conflicting event notification as the building scheduler.

If you go to Locations and select Contact Building Scheduler, you will see all three people listed.

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14685
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm

mevans wrote:I tried scheduling a conflicting event. At the bottom of the notice is the name of the building scheduler. Well, we have three building schedulers. One is the Stake Executive Secretary and the other two meet in the building. However, only on person's name shows up on the conflicting event notification as the building scheduler.

If you go to Locations and select Contact Building Scheduler, you will see all three people listed.

However, one building scheduler is listed as the Primary Building Scheduler for each location. That's the one who is listed in the conflict notice.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

mevans
Senior Member
Posts: 1280
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm
Location: California, USA

Postby mevans » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:15 pm

aebrown wrote:However, one building scheduler is listed as the Primary Building Scheduler for each location. That's the one who is listed in the conflict notice.


Thanks aebrown for the quick response. This is very helpful for a document I'm writing. Is there anything else about being Primary Building Scheduler besides showing up in the conflict notice?

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14685
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

mevans wrote:Thanks aebrown for the quick response. This is very helpful for a document I'm writing. Is there anything else about being Primary Building Scheduler besides showing up in the conflict notice?


Not that I know of (except the minor point that the primary scheduler is listed first when you click the dropdown arrow to the right of a building to the right of a location the main calendar view and choose "Contact building scheduler").
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.


Return to “Calendar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest