Former ward member still receiving calendar update notifications - can't cancel

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Masada44

Former ward member still receiving calendar update notifications - can't cancel

Post by Masada44 »

A former member of our ward who has been gone for some time is still receiving update notifications from the Young Men calendar; since he is no longer in our unit he cannot log onto the ward web site and cancel these notifications. How can we get his name off this list -- he's getting frustrated!

Mitch Borden
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Masada44 wrote:A former member of our ward who has been gone for some time is still receiving update notifications from the Young Men calendar; since he is no longer in our unit he cannot log onto the ward web site and cancel these notifications. How can we get his name off this list -- he's getting frustrated!

You posted the same question in the thread Calendar update post recipients. Have you done what was suggested in the thread I pointed you to there?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Masada44

Post by Masada44 »

No, sorry . . . I had forgotten where I had placed the earlier question! I will send this former ward member an e-mail and ask him to try logging on to his local calendar and see if that solves the problem . . . maybe even ask him to unsubscribe to all his local calendars, log off, then log back on and resubscribe to them and see if that severs the old link. Thanks for the suggestion!

Return to “Calendar”