Error message in Portuguese

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Error message in Portuguese

Post by russellhltn »

I know we've had issues before with the calendar system switching to another language, but this is different. I tried to create reservation for testing something but got the error message "Desculpe-nos, os dados estao temporarianment
indisponiveis para este aplicativo. Tente novamente mais
tarde."

Everything else in the calendar is English, including the headers, labels, etc.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

That's Portuguese, not Spanish, but in any case, it's the good old "Sorry, data is temporarily unavailable for this application. Try again later" message. I've never seen that message in another language.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Correction noted.

I closed the window and tried again and it worked, so it's not something I can easily repeat.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”