Problem modifying a repeating event.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

johnsonth wrote:Thanks for the clarification. This is a bug. Bldg schedulers shouldn't be able to delete events. I escalated it to the team's JIRA to address in their backlog. Most likely it will be fixed in an upcoming release.

I raised in issue in FORUM-28.

I think there's still an outstanding issue that the right click won't let you delete unless you are subscribed. Simply being a default admin isn't enough.
johnsonth wrote:Re giving building schedulers admin rights -- good point. I forgot that it would only work for one ward and a stake. Scratch that recommendation, then.
But thanks for pointing out that the Building Scheduler can "kick them out" of a room. That seems more reasonable than no rights at all. I'd suggest adding that to the documentation change so everyone understands that. I hadn't thought of changing locations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”