Weekly Repeating Events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kummasuk

Weekly Repeating Events

Post by kummasuk »

System will not accept weekly repeating events. Like when I want to put in Family Home evening as a weekly monday item on the calendar, it wants me to put a number in that it repeats every week. I have the number '1' in there, but it will not accept that and keeps giving me an error message. Even just trying to edit weekly repeating events, the system will now give me the same error. It worked before but now it doesn't work.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kummasuk wrote:System will not accept weekly repeating events. Like when I want to put in Family Home evening as a weekly monday item on the calendar, it wants me to put a number in that it repeats every week. I have the number '1' in there, but it will not accept that and keeps giving me an error message. Even just trying to edit weekly repeating events, the system will now give me the same error. It worked before but now it doesn't work.
I just tested this and it worked fine, both creating new repeating events and editing an existing one.

You said it "keeps giving me an error message." What is that error message? Are you specifying a number of occurrences, or an end date for the repeating event?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
failproof

Post by failproof »

Replied to your other thread with what I think should fix your problem. Just a guess but it was probably having an issue with the frequency number because your single event spanned more than one week.

Return to “Calendar”