Information on the calendar page is garbled and has wrong unit

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
labemi

Information on the calendar page is garbled and has wrong unit

Post by labemi »

I am having problems with the calendar site. I can't view our Ward and Stake calendar. The page is garbled and has the name of another unit on it. I have tried to reset the subscription several times and selected other options with no luck. Any suggestions or ideas?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Are you seeing the same thing as reported in the thread Calendar View Distorted with New Update? (That thread includes a couple of screen shots.) If so, it is a problem with older versions of Internet Explorer, and that thread gives you some suggestions.

However, that problem doesn't explain why you might be seeing a different unit. I'd suggest that you first work on getting a view that is not garbled, and then you should be in a better position to determine if there is a problem with the displayed unit.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”