When in the month view you will only see events for your ward and for calendars to which you have subscribed are selected to be displayed.
To view events for your ward in month view you must:
- Be subscribed to calendars (To manage subscriptions for all your calendars, go to Settings > Subscriptions. Alternatively, click the arrow next to a calendar and select Calendar Settings.
- Have subscribed calendars set to be displayed by checking the box next to the name of the calendar in the "Subscribed Calendars" section in the page sidebar.
- There must be events scheduled in any of the calendars to which you are subscribed in the month being viewed.
The week view has some additional capabilities that allows you to see all events scheduled for your location as well as all reservations. This will include events and reservations not only for your ward but for all wards using the location.
To see only events for your ward in the week view you should:
- Remove the check mark for any locations listed in the "Locations" section in the page sidebar.
- Make sure your subscribed calendars are checked in the "Subscribed Calendars" section in the page sidebar.
If the calendar is set to display only your ward events as described above, the events displayed in the week view should correlate with those displayed in the month view.