Reservation Problems

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

candlbloom5 wrote:Doing this effectively "reserves" the building or a portion thereof for their "event" as no one else can now use those rooms for a new "event."

Thanks for the clarification. In this forum, we prefer the term "book" the building or room(s) to prevent confusion with the reservation function.

As far as we know event functions are normal, but there is a problem with not receiving a message in the event of a conflict.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

The problem is only with reservations, not scheduling/booking.
JohnWatts

Calendar 2012

Post by JohnWatts »

this is my fisrt time with this programe (CALENDER ) AND i DONT now what to do please HELP john watts
failproof

Post by failproof »

johnwatts wrote:this is my fisrt time with this programe (CALENDER ) AND i DONT now what to do please HELP john watts

John, the best place to start is the Getting Started PDF for Calendar
Additionally, the Calendar Help page: https://ue.ldschurch.org/ldsapphelp/calendar/ may be a "helpful"
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

I have 15 video tutorials on the calendar that I will publish by the end of this week (Friday). If you can wait until then, they will help you understand the calendar in an easy way.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

John that's great. I have to do some training in ward council on the calendar next month your videos maybe just what I need.

Thank Your team for us, they are doing a great job in an environment that I'm sure sometimes seems like all they get is complaints. I want them to know how much we appreciate what they are doing it a great help in my calling.
almafudd

Reservation Problems

Post by almafudd »

Any idea when the reservation calendar is going to be fixed.
mardell

Reservation issues

Post by mardell »

We too are having reservation creation and editing issues.
Have tried it in IE9, Chrome and Firefox. None of them work.
Also, Chrome is complaining about the SSL cert on the site.
But it could be because some content is secure and some is not.

An estimate for the fix would be helpful.
watermelonstand

Calendar reservation details not working

Post by watermelonstand »

I cannot add details to a reservation I create nor edit an existing reservation. Last week I could not add details but could create a reservation for an event then was able to go onto the calender and schedule the building on top of the reservation using the ward schedule an event process. It used to block the building when I scheduled a reservation on the reservation page.
Now I cannot even create a reservation at all from the reservation page. A pop up comes on but when I fill it in and push create reservation nothing happens and when I push add event details button it goes to a blank screen and the event details page never appears.
Is this a general problem or are my permissions set wrong by the stake admin? I was able to use the calendar as building coordinator to set up reservations fully functional before the last update.
patriciascobb

Ward Calendar

Post by patriciascobb »

I am also having a problem when I try to edit it sends me to a blank screen with just lines on it. I have to balance the building between 1 Ward, 2 branches, Stake, and Institute not to mention the Genealogy Library. I cant make changes or move dates around.

Return to “Calendar”