calender question -- multi stake access

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
gchurchasap

calender question -- multi stake access

Post by gchurchasap »

I currently serve in two stakes. My home ward stake, and a YSA stake. When I log into LDS.org, I have access to view directories for both stakes. However for the calender, I only have access to view one stake. There is a selection to choose the calender between stakes, however, when I select the other stake, the calender does not show.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a Bug in the program?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you subscribed to any calendars in that unit? Does that unit have any calendars?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

gchurchasap, Interesting. If you would like me to help troubleshoot this, go to http://lds.org/header and send me (johnsonth@ldschurch.org) the information contained on that page. This will allow me to simulate your login in a test environment to see what your'e seeing.

Return to “Calendar”