Unable to add/edit reservation details

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sclavell

Unable to add/edit reservation details

Post by sclavell »

I'm unable to add or edit reservation details on the calendar reservations page as of today (9/17). I click on the calendar date and the popup displays to enter the name, location, and rooms, but if I click the link to add details, I just get a page with the standard Church header and footer, with an empty table between. This is the same whether I'm adding a new reservation or editing an existing one.

I'm using Chrome, but I don't think it's browser-related and has worked before. It acts like there isn't any information coming back from the server.

Anyone else having problems tonight?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's not working for me in IE9 or Chrome. I say go to find something else to do until they fix the servers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jhowell2000

Post by jhowell2000 »

I am having the same problem with firefox on a Mac
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

I've been able to reproduce this issue in our testing environment and have logged a bug to be resolved as soon as possible. This seems to have shown up with our update release from yesterday.
BrentAFisher

Same Problem + no bi-weekly recurring reservations

Post by BrentAFisher »

I am having the same problem in Firefox. Also, there doesn't appear to be the capability to creating recurring reservations or bi-weekly recurring reservations.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

brentafisher wrote:I am having the same problem in Firefox.
As you can see in the post that precedes yours, this problem has been identified by the development team (and happens on every browser).
brentafisher wrote:Also, there doesn't appear to be the capability to creating recurring reservations or bi-weekly recurring reservations.
You already reported your question about biweekly repeating events in a separate post. It's helpful if you address separate topics in separate threads, so please discuss that particular issue in the thread Biweekly repeating event/reservation.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”