Calendar just spins

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
unktehi

Calendar just spins

Post by unktehi »

I have tried modifying an event on the building reservation calendar on 3 different computers, 3 browsers on one computer, and 1 browser on the other two computers. Every time I try to modify an event and hit the 'Update Event' button it just spins and spins - it doesn't submit the update. Any suggestions/thoughts as to how this can be remedied?

More details:
The item I'm trying to modify/update is an item that was created originally by a ward that is supposed to occur every 2nd and 4th wednesday of the month. However, that ward only has a reservation for the 4th week. Currently there is one instance of the event on one month in the ward's designated week. I'm unsure how the repeating event was added because the event itself does specify the event on the 2nd and 4th week of the month - and that it repeats. I AM able to drag it to another date anywhere on the calendar, but when it comes to opening it and updating it, it just spins once I hit submit. (I thought if I went it and resubmitted it it would update it and put the other repeated events on the calendar).

Thoughts/ideas?
unktehi

Post by unktehi »

Amendment: I am able to update events - its when the events have any type of repeating that it just spins and spins....

Return to “Calendar”