How does Administrator approve events?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
randyl2446

How does Administrator approve events?

Post by randyl2446 »

How do I as an Administrator approve an event? I got an e-mail telling me that an organization has scheduled an event that needs to be approved so can someone tell me how to do that? I can't find the pending submissions portion of theadministrative tool.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The new calendar doesn't work that way. Perhaps they created it in the old classic LUWS.

Did the email say "event" or calendar? In the new system, an admin has to approve of any new calendars created by members.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
randyl2446

Post by randyl2446 »

I may have misled you, here's the exact wording.

New Calendar Item requesting approval

There has been a new 'Calendar' submission for the PolsonWard. The item is awaiting your approval in the pending submissions portion ofthe administrative tool.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Looks like classic LUWS.

Classic Login.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
randyl2446

Post by randyl2446 »

I'll visit with her to see how she's doing it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The classic stake website admin has the ability to shutoff all calendars in the classic system and re-direct people to the new system. Assuming all wards are off of classic, that would be a good idea.

Return to “Calendar”