YSA stakes

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Allan_F

YSA stakes

Post by Allan_F »

An impressive list. I just wish that YSA stakes could use the calendar. Are there any plans to make this available to us in the near future?:confused:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Allan_F wrote:An impressive list. I just wish that YSA stakes could use the calendar. Are there any plans to make this available to us in the near future?:confused:
[Moderator note: I moved this post from the thread Calendar 2.2 ready for testing in the Beta Calendar forum to a new thread in the Calendar forum, since version 2.2 is now live.]

The Calendar is already available to YSA stakes and has been for quite some time. There are a few things that don't work perfectly for YSA stakes (which you could search for on this forum), but it is available. Do you have specific concerns, or were you simply not aware that it is available?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We have several items slated for YSA for future releases of Calendar. If you could be more specific about your needs and requirements we can make sure your items are on the list. Every request is a "vote" for a feature that increases the likelihood that the feature will be in the next release. Thanks.
QA Engineer

Return to “Calendar”