Can't find settings...

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tpelton

Can't find settings...

Post by tpelton »

I just logged on to check to see if a member was already an editor of a calendar. So that I could respond to her request (and add her if necessary).

But I can't find the general 'settings' link. I thought it was near the top of the left side of the calendar, but perhaps it has been moved.

The only one I can see is the one underneath the locations section on the left - but that only allows me to edit the locations.

The list beside each calendar page has a settings link too, but that only allows me to subscribe and accept email notifications.

Has the new release, released me from any responsibility to manage calendars?

Also, sometimes when I click on calendar from the drop down list I am taken off to a strange OpenDNS page with the search field containing:
church-calendar/?lang=eng
and the URL set to:
http://www.website-unavailable.com/main ... =984&ifc=0

Are we just in the middle of a change and things aren't working correctly yet?

I'm using an iMac with OS 10.5.8 and Safari 5.0.6 - but I have had access before.

Help please?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

tpelton wrote:But I can't find the general 'settings' link. I thought it was near the top of the left side of the calendar, but perhaps it has been moved.

It's now the "gear" icon in the top right.

I also just noticed that the sign-in/app menu isn't working on lds.org. It's leaving out "lds.org" in the URL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”