Removing Reservations and Units from Locations

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
AndyPowell

Removing Reservations and Units from Locations

Post by AndyPowell »

We have a new building in our stake that will be in operation in the next week. We are moving one ward from each of two other buildings to this new building.

Within the calendar settings I have created the new location, assigned the associated units to the new location and established their reservations for the new building. When I go back to the previous locations to update them I am unable to remove one of the units from its previous location. I get the following error: "Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later." I have tried it later several times with the same error message.

Also, for both units that have moved to the new location, I am unable to remove the reservations from the locations where they were previously assigned. I get the following error: "There was an unforseen problem authenticating your request. Please contact the support team at the link below and we will resolve this as soon as possible. Please try your request again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click on the "Feedback" link at the bottom of this page to report the problem." There isn't a link at the bottom of the page and again, I have tried it later several times with the same error message.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

andypowell wrote:There isn't a link at the bottom of the page and again, I have tried it later several times with the same error message.

Some of the applications on LDS.org seem to be using a different footer from the regular footer on the home page of LDS.org. If you go to the home page of LDS.org, you'll see the Submit Feedback link that is referred to.

However, responses to that feedback link can be slow. Note that I've moved this thread to the Calendar forum, where it is much more likely to be seen by testers who are actually working on the Calendar project -- if they see it, you'll get a much quicker response.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”