Removing Emails From Stake Calendar Notifications

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
JamesRowley

Removing Emails From Stake Calendar Notifications

Post by JamesRowley »

I have members whom were in our stake that are now in a different stake or state that get email notifications of a new calendar event. How do I remove them off the notification list?

Thanks,

Jim
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jamesrowley wrote:I have members whom were in our stake that are now in a different stake or state that get email notifications of a new calendar event. How do I remove them off the notification list?

You can't remove them. They simply need to sign in to LDS.org and go to the Calendar. That will trigger them being removed from any notifications related to their former ward or stake. They will want to do that anyway, so that they can choose which calendars in their new ward and stake they want to subscribe to.

See the thread Former Member Still Receiving Calendar Reminders.

[Moderator note: I moved this thread from General Discussions to the Calendar forum.]
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
JamesRowley

Post by JamesRowley »

Thank You So Much!

Return to “Calendar”