Repeating events not showing on "reservation" calendar.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kellyjillsmith

Repeating events not showing on "reservation" calendar.

Post by kellyjillsmith »

I added a repeating event to the reservation calendar and it says it was successful but does not show on my calendar.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

There's been some bugs on repeating events. I create it as a single event, save, and then edit it to make it repeating.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

kellyjillsmith wrote:I added a repeating event to the reservation calendar and it says it was successful but does not show on my calendar.
If you created it on the reservation tab/calendar it is not an event. It will show up in the week view. Keep in mind that the time is simply set aside for the unit you selected. In order to actually book the resources an actual event will need to be created by that unit using the resources you reserved for them.

Return to “Calendar”