Blank Calendar months in April & July 2012

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gxwheel wrote:I cannot determine what to change (selecting or de-selecting calenders, etc.) based on this post.

I'm not sure what you are saying. If on the main page you start de-selecting various calendars, you may find at some point it starts to work. It's some kind of bug where certain combinations of things cause it to go blank. You'll just have to experiment to find out what combinations work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

RussellHltn wrote:I'm not sure what you are saying. If on the main page you start de-selecting various calendars, you may find at some point it starts to work. It's some kind of bug where certain combinations of things cause it to go blank. You'll just have to experiment to find out what combinations work.

I think I found the issue. It appears to be related "Monday as the first day of the week" option. If this is selected - then April is blank.

Since Europe uses Monday as the first day of the week - I receive several emails per week with the Question --- why can't I see the calender?

******** My latest Suggestion to LDS.org *******
Our stake (I am stake executive secretary) is trying to implement the calender stake-wide. Other stakes are doing the same thing. This is a great hurdle for us at this time. Any attention that can be given to the problem is greatly appreciated.

Received Error after the following steps:
1) Open Calender (in normal view - Sunday is the 1st day of the week)
1a) april calender entries DISPLAYED
2) clicking Calender >> Settings
3) clicking on the "Monday is the first day of the week" check box
4) received a pop-up error - "function not available" (could be IE specific)
5) click Calender
5a) April calender entries NOT Displayed.
5b) following error on page occurrs
Details zum Fehler auf der Webseite
Benutzer-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Zeitstempel: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 22:39:58 UTC
Meldung: 'length' ist Null oder kein Objekt
Zeile: 80
Zeichen: 9
Code: 0
URI: https://www.lds.org/church-calendar/scr ... s?ver=3740
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

gswheel and jonejam2 I'd like to try and track this problem down and find a permanent solution. Could each of you go to www.lds.org/header, log in when prompted then copy the contents of the information on that screen and send it to me in a private message here on the forum?

Return to “Calendar”