Trouble with a recurring reservation

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
blastboy88

Trouble with a recurring reservation

Post by blastboy88 »

I've attempted to set up a recurring reservation in the Calendar (ward basketball each Friday morning 6-9am), but it won't take. I've played with the end dates (less than two years, less than a year, etc.), but it won't appear in the Calendar. Am I missing something or have I found a bug?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Try creating an event just for this coming Friday. After you save it, edit it to be recurring event.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

blastboy88 wrote:I've attempted to set up a recurring reservation in the Calendar...
Are you talking about a reservation or event? RussellHltn has assumed you are talking about a recurring event. If his assumption is correct then his recommended work around may help.
blastboy88 wrote:...but it won't appear in the Calendar.
Reservations will not appear on the calendar in month view. They can be viewed using the week view and by following the rest of the steps found here in the "View events through Available Locations" section.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”