Can no longer display Calendar in Safari on iPad2 with iOS5

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
heyring

Post by heyring »

Update. Yes - The problem was the same no matter what location I was in. Home, Church, Work, Mexico - didn't matter.

I finally decides to backup my ipad and then do a restore to factory settings and then restore my files.

This worked. I had to do this on my iPad2 and my iPhone4. iPad3 is on it way so hopefully it never gets the same quirk.
heyring

Post by heyring »

Update - The problem resolved itself after I reset and restored my iPad2. I have since gotten the iPad3 and it was working fine for a couple of weeks - and now it's the same thing. Calendar page opens but the actual grid of the calendar never displays and only shows the spinning progress wheel in the upper left of where the days should be.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if you clear the browser cache, or maybe even the cookies?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mhenrichs3

Post by mhenrichs3 »

Try this:
Go to Settings > Safari and verify that Private Browsing is OFF.

Return to “Calendar”