Problems printing multiple calendar months

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dcytoquer

Calendar - Printing to PDF

Post by dcytoquer »

This has been a problem for just under 2 weeks (End of January) . 2 weeks ago I could get multiple months but last week I could not. Perhaps that helps.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

dcytoquer wrote:This has been a problem for just under 2 weeks (End of January) . 2 weeks ago I could get multiple months but last week I could not.
They are aware that the issue began with the first release of 2.0.6 on January 26th. They are working on the fix as reported in post #8.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jrichey

Post by jrichey »

I am having the same problems. Can only print current month and can't print multiple months. I know you are working on the problem. This is just more encouragement to fix the problem as soon as possible.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

I have the same problem and cannot even load each month in future and print those as it will not load the pdf?.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dstorry wrote:I have the same problem and cannot even load each month in future and print those as it will not load the pdf?.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
The only suggestion I have is to be patient. What you are seeing is exactly what everyone else is seeing. You can print or download the current month, but when you select any month(s) using the dropdowns for From and To, you get a 0-length PDF file. There is currently no way to print/download any month other than the current month.

As reported in this post, the developers are working on it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
allgrand33

Idea for Workaround

Post by allgrand33 »

You could sync your calendar to a google/outlook/apple calendar and print multiple months from there. Just an idea as a workaround until this problem is resolved by the developers.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

Maybe the Tech guys can roll back to the previous version so everything will work while they try and fix the update version???
Just a thought!!!!!!!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dstorry wrote:Maybe the Tech guys can roll back to the previous version so everything will work while they try and fix the update version???

The problem with that suggestion is that rolling back will reintroduce problems that were fixed with the recent update, including some situations where double booking of events could occur. I guess different people will have various opinions as to which is worse, but I don't print calendars much, so I would prefer not to reintroduce those fixed bugs.

I'll see if I can find out what the proposed schedule is for fixing the calendar printing bug.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
cranesb

The patience of Job. :)

Post by cranesb »

I wanted to be part of this thead so that i know when it is fixed. I also have tried as recently as today to print multiple months and came up short both on the printing and pdf download side. Good luck with this one i am patiently waiting.:cool: I will try the Outlook workaround in the meantime.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

We MAY have the fix ready for today.

Return to “Calendar”