Unable to schedule a room since V 2.0.6 upgrade

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
veehb

Post by veehb »

I went to the weekly calendar. There are two events scheduled for this same time slot, but in different locations. One is already calendared for the Multi-purpose room. I'm trying to schedule my event for the chapel and overflow. I tried it with only the chapel and got the same spinning wheel that never completed. I sent the info requested to the moderator an hour ago, maybe that will help. My events are new this morning. One I can add a location. The other I cannot add a location. I see no conflicts. These are not custom locations.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

veehb wrote:These are not custom locations.
In the post before yours jdcr256 indicates the problem may be related to custom rooms rather than a custom location.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

This has been fixed. My fingers are crossed that we've covered all the possible permutations.

Give it a try and let me know what you find.
mnmpeterson

Post by mnmpeterson »

Yea it's fixed! At least for the location I was booking.

Thanks for the quick fix.
rwach

Post by rwach »

Yes this appears to be fixed as I threw a few combos at it and could not duplicate the conflict issue.
Thanks for fixing it before the weekend!
veehb

Post by veehb »

I just checked and was able to schedule the meeting in the chapel and overflow, which was hanging before. Looks like it is fixed. Thanks!

Return to “Calendar”