New calendar Access for ward web administrators

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jolleye1

New calendar Access for ward web administrators

Post by jolleye1 »

I am the webmaster for my ward. I have been trying to help out my Stake Adminstrator fix the new calendar so I and the other ward webmasters in my stake can use the calendar. I told him about the Stake admin PDF in the help section and he said he would get right on it. well we still have no access to the ward calendar. Is there something else that needs to happen such as shutting down the "classic" calendar as well?? Any help would be appreciated so I can pass the info along to my stake administrator. :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This outlines the access to the ward calendar. From what you've described, you'll need the ward clerk to enter your calling into the ward MLS using the Standard Calling of "Website administrator".

I don't think the the Stake Admin can help you. His rights does not extend to the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jolleye1

Post by jolleye1 »

I am set as web admin on the classic site. From what I read when the stake admin reset things for the stake according to the pdf file for stake admin. it should have automatically allowed me and others who had permissions on classic the same access. Unless I misread something.
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

Access to the new calendar is done through MLS by assigning standard calling. the settings in the OLD site have NO effect on the new system
jolleye1

Post by jolleye1 »

Ok I will check with the ward clerk then. Thank you so much for the info. Hopefully this will solve my issue!!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

You are entered in a custom position, so working with the ward clerk with fix the problem.

Return to “Calendar”