How do I get rid of a duplicated entry of unit assigned to location?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jficklin

How do I get rid of a duplicated entry of unit assigned to location?

Post by jficklin »

I suspect this has already been covered... but after some time searching I can't find it.

In Calendar/settings/Locations and Rooms I have inadvertently added a unit to a location twice. How do I get rid of one of these instances? I can't seem to find a way to disassociate a unit from a location once added. I have both administrator and building scheduler rights for the location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It seems to be tricky, but with some perseverance, it works.

To the right of the name of the unit is a black "X". Move the mouse on top of the "X" until the pointer turns into a hand and click it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jficklin

Post by jficklin »

Thank you so much. Yes, I did try the little black "x" but wasn't persistent enough, I guess. Upon returning to follow your directions I note that the duplication has disappeared on it own. Hmmmm. Oh well, problem solved. Thanks again.

Return to “Calendar”