Calendar Languages

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

RussellHltn wrote:I'm still puzzled as to how it got out of whack in the first place.

As am I. My guess is that a cache somewhere in the server farm got a character wrong (through a soft memory error or such). The language code for English is "en" and for Spanish it's "es". That's just a guess, though.
MensingerDad

Same problem

Post by MensingerDad »

I have just started having the same problem. I don't know when it started, but in September, 2012, my headings come up in Spanish (in Illinois, last I checked, our main language is English). Even when I click on the globe and select English, it will continue to default back over to Spanish.
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

This is a pretty old thread that was dealing with issues that most likely are only similar to this issue in symptom only. Try following the advice to clear given earlier in this thread to clear your browser cache. If that doesn't work please create a new thread to address this issue.

Return to “Calendar”