Lost Contact info in lower-right corner of Event box

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kjens

Lost Contact info in lower-right corner of Event box

Post by kjens »

Today I signed in to look at Events on the Calendar. I needed to confirm details about a particular Event. The contact information for the person who scheduled the Event has always shown in the lower right corner of the Event Details box. That is gone; replaced with nothing. I tried going to Reservations, different Events at Stake and Ward levels, but could NOT get any screen that showed the contact information. What's happened? We really need that information to coordinate within the Stake, especially between wards. H E L P !
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lost Contact info in lower-right corner of Event box

Post by russellhltn »

There seems to be a problems with the services. (See Calendar scheduling issues - 4/15.) I'd wait until sometime tomorrow before getting too worried.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

kjens wrote:Today I signed in to look at Events on the Calendar. I needed to confirm details about a particular Event. The contact information for the person who scheduled the Event has always shown in the lower right corner of the Event Details box. That is gone; replaced with nothing. I tried going to Reservations, different Events at Stake and Ward levels, but could NOT get any screen that showed the contact information. What's happened? We really need that information to coordinate within the Stake, especially between wards. H E L P !
Jut to clarify. The contact details shown in the bottom right hand corner, are not necessarily those of the person who scheduled the event, but those of the last person who edited it and who may not know the finer details!
kjens

Post by kjens »

Correct but, generally, the person who created or edited the event would likely be the person one would call to see if the event was still scheduled. We've had issues with people canceling events and NOT letting anyone know. I've made a practice of checking on those odd events when someone really needs to find a location for a particular time.

Return to “Calendar”