Mormon Channel Lite (Android) APK link THIS EVENING please!

dltayman

Mormon Channel Lite (Android) APK link THIS EVENING please!

Post by dltayman »

Does anyone have a working link to Android's Mormon Channel Lite? The current version is not working with the stream on my Motorola Droid, and I will be leaving early in the morning and driving all day tomorrow and relying on my droid to listen to conference. Someone else posted saying they're having the same problem with the current market release, but that Mormon Channel Lite works fine.

The archival links in the Wiki DO NOT WORK. If someone could upload and present a link so I could get this this evening, I would be VERY grateful!

Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Something you might try is go to http://radio.lds.org and click "listen now". You have to have flash installed. I tried it briefly, it does seem to work.

But it would probably be better to find a working app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dltayman

Post by dltayman »

BYU Radio and Classical89 also have live flash-based feeds that work on my Droid, and I'll most likely be using them.
It's just a shame that the most important broadcast isn't going to be working on the app designed to make it accessible.

Return to “Mobile Applications”