FIR on Apple

craiggsmith

FIR on Apple

Post by craiggsmith »

I just switched from Android to Apple and am having issues with the FIR app. The main issue is there are no options to select in the Issue Type field, so I can't actually submit anything. It also is slow to respond and freezes sometimes. Anyone else having problems? I have an iPhone 7 with iOS 10.3.3.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: FIR on Apple

Post by sbradshaw »

I'd recommend updating to the latest version of iOS to see if that fixes the problem.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

sbradshaw wrote:I'd recommend updating to the latest version of iOS to see if that fixes the problem.
I've certainly thought about that, but I've been hesitant to because of issues with iOS 11. And since it's been out less than 2 months it seems unlikely to already have features that would be dependent on it.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Have you tried just using a web browser and going to the lds.org/fir site? That's all the app really does.
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

mfmohlma wrote:Have you tried just using a web browser and going to the lds.org/fir site? That's all the app really does.
Yes, same behavior on Safari. So I downloaded Chrome and it appears to work OK there. Weird that it's just that one field.
Craig
South Jordan, UT

Return to “Mobile Applications”