Problems with FIR

marshallstevenaud

Problems with FIR

Postby marshallstevenaud » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:45 am

I'm experiencing problems with FIR when I go to the View Issues page front screen it shows 9 proposed issues but when I open the page it says "No issues to Display". The Bishop of one of the Wards in the Stake says he entered 3 issues and they are not Showing.
It appears to related to one particular bldg in our Stake. It listed in FIR as Facility # 69 - San Felipe .
I created a work order for the building and it went in and I received the response e-mail, but I can not view it.The response e-mail says "5180600-01-01 New facility issue proposed. It will be reviewed by the Stake Physical Facilities Representative
I can not view any new work orders for that building but I have acces to the other buildings in the Stake.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problems with FIR

Postby russellhltn » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Just to be clear, is this a problem with the FIR app, or with the webpage? If you're looking at the app, you might want to check the webpage.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

marshallstevenaud

Postby marshallstevenaud » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:03 pm

It is in both

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:25 pm

The current FIR app is basically a wrapper around the web page.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Mobile Applications”