LDS Tools Not Showing Household Information

skn1

LDS Tools Not Showing Household Information

Post by skn1 »

We have a special situation on our Stake where we have a branch that oversees a youth recovery school. They Branch presidency and their wives are the only ones listed in the membership of the Branch. However, they're membership still resides in their home ward (similar to how a mission presidents membership works). in LDS Tools, under the Branch and in the home ward it shows the branch president and his wife's name, but when you click into the membership record it no longer shows the wife as part of the household. This is happening for all 3 members of the Branch Presidency.

Is this fixable on my end? If not, where should I head for help?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools Not Showing Household Information

Post by russellhltn »

I would not expect the wife to show up in the branch, but I would expect to see the two of them in their home ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kellymab

Re: LDS Tools Not Showing Household Information

Post by kellymab »

This is what happens in YSA wards as well. The only time I have seen the wife when you go into the household info is if they have a calling.

Return to “Mobile Applications”