The Gospel and the Productive Life Student Manual

kieora820

The Gospel and the Productive Life Student Manual

Post by kieora820 »

I am taking the class "keeping a Christ-centered life", also known as "the Gospel and the Productive Life". I went to get the manual on my phone, and I noticed that although the pictures were correct, there were two teachers manuals instead of a teacher's manual and a student's manual. I didn't know who to contact about that, and neither did my institute teacher. I would love to see that corrected. Thanks! :)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: The Gospel and the Productive Life Student Manual

Post by lajackson »

kieora820 wrote:I noticed that although the pictures were correct, there were two teachers manuals instead of a teacher's manual and a student's manual.
Sending feedback through your mobile Gospel Library app help system will be the quickest way to let the right people know of the problem.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: The Gospel and the Productive Life Student Manual

Post by lajackson »

lajackson wrote:
kieora820 wrote:I noticed that although the pictures were correct, there were two teachers manuals instead of a teacher's manual and a student's manual.
Sending feedback through your mobile Gospel Library app help system will be the quickest way to let the right people know of the problem.
I use an Andoid that duplicates this error. I submitted feedback to the Gospel Library Team and received a response back that the developers are aware of the problem and will fix it soon.

Return to “Mobile Applications”