MaaS360 on RM's iPad

blakecurry

MaaS360 on RM's iPad

Post by blakecurry »

My son brought his new iPad home from his mission and gave it to my wife to use. He said he was told that the MaaS360 software should remove itself in 10 or 15 days. It has been about 5 weeks and the software is still on there. The main problem with it being on there is that she cannot even go to lds.org as it is a restricted site. I have tried a complete restore three times now, and the software is persistent when it restarts. How can I go about permanently removing the MaaS360 software from the iPad? Thank you!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: MaaS360 on RM's iPad

Post by sbradshaw »

Maybe the mission office would be able to deactivate the software.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sbradshaw wrote:Maybe the mission office would be able to deactivate the software.
And if not them, then the Global Service Center.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Here is the info for the Global Service Center:

Contacting the Global Service Center
In the U.S. and Canada, most support departments at the Global Service Center can be reached by calling 1-855-LDS-HELP (1-855-537-4357)
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
blakecurry

Post by blakecurry »

Thank you! The Global Service Center couldn't take care of it but was able to get an analyst on the phone that did tell me that it is common for the iPad to not be updated in the computer when it is paid for. We needed to contact the mission office where he served and they marked it as paid. Then the software automatically disappears after 10 days. I appreciate the help!

Return to “Mobile Applications”