iOS mobile Gospel Library has last year's content

mmhogan66

iOS mobile Gospel Library has last year's content

Postby mmhogan66 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:50 am

This may have already been addressed and a solution found...... But I haven't found it.

Discovered this morning that the lessons in the mobile version of YW Come follow Me are not from this year's curriculum.

The monthly topics are the same as the previous year. Didn't notice until today that the actual lesson contents on the mobile app are from the last year. They do not match what is listed in LDS.ORG. I checked on two iPhones and two iPads, one being brand new and downloaded gospel library this week.

Is this only an issue with the Young Women's curriculum or does it affect all lessons manuals?

Please help!

Thanks!

ToManyLetters

Re: iOS mobile Gospel Library has last year's content

Postby ToManyLetters » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:08 am

There appears to be an issue with the content itself as Windows' version of Gospel Library is also affected. Aaronic Priesthood and Sunday School editions of Come, Follow Me are also affected.
Have a bug to report for Gospel Library for Windows v4? Check the Known Issues to see if it's been reported. (https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_Preview_Issues)
Also visit the FAQ. (tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_8_FAQ)

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Is this a recent problem? How did it get all the way to August without anyone noticing? :)
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Just looking at the titles, the information on this page matches what's in my Android GL.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

mmhogan66

Postby mmhogan66 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 am

Left town, out of sight out of mind! The lesson titles/subjects in Come follow me did not change. But the actual content for 2015 is different. But those differences are not showing up in the mobile version of GL.

Has there been any action on this???

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm

You should send in-app feedback to make sure your bug report gets to the developers.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Mobile Applications”