Book of Mormon ASL??

alexmatheson

Book of Mormon ASL??

Post by alexmatheson »

I heard The Book of Mormon is available in ASL on either Gospel Library or The Book of Mormon app. Is this true??

How would one download it to Apple Iphone, Ipad, Ipad mini -step by step?

We have a regular Ward within our Stake that is that has ASL translated by Missionaries for a 3-Stake area that has 3 Deaf LDS members.

Also, is there anything else in the Gospel Library app in ASL?

Would you consider GL and/or BofM for MAC apps? Some of us prefer MAC vs. Ipad, etc.

I was surprised to learn that Deaf (who use ASL) are the largest "unreached " population in the U.S.A. (when it comes to the Bible) -due to lack of literacy and somewhat "slanted" ASL interpretations -despite ASL being the 3rd most common language in the U.S.A.

We need to fulfill Isaiah 29:18 & Isaiah 35:5.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Book of Mormon ASL??

Post by russellhltn »

Looking at my Android, from the main menu, click on the icon of the globe. Select ASL from the list. The menus will continue to be in English, but when you select things, you have to option of watching or downloading.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Mobile Applications”