Addiction Recover 12-step App

vulcore

Addiction Recover 12-step App

Post by vulcore »

I'm a developer of 10+ years and was looking for an Addiction Recover App for my iPhone that would make it easy for people to complete and track the 12 step program using their phone. Currently, there is a workbook but nothing that can be used on the phone to help complete the action steps and study guide questions. How would I suggest this app development to LDS tech mobile developers? There is a larger and larger community in the church attending ARP meetings that could really benefit from an app like this. Do you think it would be appropriate if I created the app myself or built a website for tracking lds ARP recover? It seems like this effort should be led by the Church, but I would be more than happy to contribute to an open-source project to help out. Thanks!
TathanThacker

Re: Addiction Recover 12-step App

Post by TathanThacker »

Though not a developer I would love to help in any way I can with this app. I feel as if this would be immensely beneficial to all those striving to overcome addiction.

I'm also not sure how to suggest this app to LDSTech mobile developers but I'll ask around. Let me know if or how I can help!

Return to “Mobile Applications”